Alistair Campbell, the former Downing Street communications chief, received an unwelcome literary accolade today.
His book The Blair Years topped the charts of a list of the latest literary works most often left behind in hotel rooms, compiled by hotel chain Travelodge.
Piers Morgan, the former editor of the Daily Mirror, was runner-up with his book Don't You Know Who I Am?
Katie Price (Jordan) was in third place with her book A Whole New World.
"Clearly celebrity is what we all want to know about and Alistair Campbell's diaries were bound to intrigue."
The top 10 most discarded books in hotel rooms were:
1. The Blair Years - Alistair Campbell
2. Don't You Know Who I Am? - Piers Morgan
3. A Whole New World - Jordan
4. Wicked - Jilly Cooper
5. Dr Who Creatures & Demons - Justin Richard
6. The Diana Chronicles - Tina Brown
7. I Can Make You Thin - Paul McKenna
8. Humble Pie - Gordon Ramsay
9. The Story Of A Man And His Mouth - Chris Moyles
10. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - JK Rowling