Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THE LITTLE BOOK OF SENIOR MOMENTS
Shelley Klein - Michael O'Mara(Bookwise)-NZ$11.99

If this hilarious book had been published a little closer to Christmas it would have become a bestselling stocking stuffer, especially for grandparents!
Full of humorous advice, anecdotes, confessions, tips and loads of great quotes; if you experience the occasional senior moment, you'll feel a lot better after reading this.
Here are my three favourite quotes about ageing - I knew I was going bald when it was taking me longer and longer to wash my face - Harry Hill. And from Spike Milligan , I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge. And here is Joan Rivers on the subject: I said to my husband, my boobs have gone, my stomach's gone, say something nice anbout my legs. He said, Blue goes with everything.

No comments: