Thursday, July 29, 2010

VUP Welcomes new publicist Helen Heath

 Helen Heath doesn't like talking about herself in the third person so I'll start by saying "Hello"! I'm excited to be joining the VUP team. I've got a background in publishing and bookselling and I recently completed my MA in creative Writing at the IIML (in poetry).
I'll be managing the website and social media as well as being in close contact with traditional media. We now have a Facebook page, where you can keep up to date with our daily goings on, come over and have a look. We'll also be Tweeting a bit more now since I'm a real chatterbox. In my spare time I blog at Helen Heath dot comhttp://www.helenheath.com/. There's a fun interview with Fergus Barrowman and Elizabeth Knox over there at the moment - I got my revenge for all the job interview questions!
    
 (Photo credit Mark Coote)

No comments: