twitterlogo2323.jpgColleen Lindsay from Penguin’s Book Country launched an inspiring hashtag this morning, urging readers to share their literary thanks at the #readerthanks hashtag.
What are you thankful for? We’ve collected a few of our favorites below…
Here’s the original tweet: “It’s Thanksgiving; which writers or books are you thankful for? Share with Twitter! Use #readerthanks hashtag to participate.
ChuckWendig wrote: “I’m all for readers thanking writers, but let’s also remember that writers need to thank readers. Every last one of ‘em!”
Sarah Weinman wrote: “My #readerthanks go to those who keep fighting the good fight in crime fiction, the genre I fell in love with in college and still love best.”
Rachel Fershleiser wrote: “I am full of #readerthanks for @nypl, @brooklynpublic, and@OWSLibrary, and hopeful that we can work together to provide books for everyone.”
Iris Blasi wrote:I’m thankful for every writer who didn’t give up when told ‘no.’”